Moonta Lifestyle Village
Moonta, the town centre, consists of old limestone miners’ cottages and churches, giving the town a historical feel.
Our lifestyle village is close to famous Moonta Bay & Port Hughes and has several eateries in the town centre. Exclusively designed for a quintessential lifestyle, Moonta has beautiful beaches and is a relaxing place to live. Discover, delight, and indulge in the Cornish culture and stunning coastlines that envelop this vibrant community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- COMING SOON: Brand New Community Function Centre
- Community Centre which has been designed to encourage flexible use of space, be it socialising with neighbours, cards, coffee and incorporating a BBQ area to entertain and enjoy with friends and family
- Veggie Garden where you can grow vegetables or cultivate plants
- Social club activities, including Walking Group, Crafts, Happy Hour and Special Functions
- Close proximity to the main street, health facilities, shops and cafes
- Regular outings to local restaurants and movies
We believe in a proactive approach to dealing with issues or concerns. For this reason we are committed to regular communication with the residents, an open door policy between residents and the Village Management and a philosophy to always try to resolve issues and concerns in a timely and respectful manner.
However, dependent upon the issue you have, you do have some options:
- Directly approach the Village Management
- Use the formal dispute resolution procedures as set out under the Retirement Villages Act and your Residence Agreement.
Moving house for many people can be stressful event, with so much to organise. That is why we try to make it as easy as possible. We will be on hand to assist and guide you throughout the process.
You are more than welcome to have family or friends stay over.
However, if they stay longer than 10 nights we require you to obtain written approval from the Village Manager. This is to ensure the safety and security of all residents.
Although an industry specialist solicitor has prepared the legal documents, Lynch Meyer, it is important to us that you feel totally confident and satisfied with your decision to buy and move to our Village.
Therefore our experienced team and management will remain on hand to ensure that the documentation is thoroughly explained and the opportunity to obtain clarification is provided.
You are free to use a conveyancing service of your choice; however we recommend that your consult your solicitor, accountant or personal advisors for further explanation of the documentation and peace of mind.
Resident safety is paramount.
Each home also boasts window locks, deadlocks and security screens to front doors. Not to mention our philosophy to encourage an internal neighbourhood watch system.
If the village is sold to another operator the existing residents’ interests are protected under the Retirement Villages Act 2016 and the Residence Agreements. Residents cannot be forced, and are unlikely to be requested, to sign new Residence Agreements.
In the event the Village finds itself in a financially unstable position it is likely a receiver/administrator will be appointed voluntary or by the Courts.
During this time the residents’ interests’ remains intact and continue to remain in the same manner as per their Residence Agreement until such time a new owner for the Village is found and the financial stability is returned.
Of course, we understand how important your pets are to you; they are often a part of the family. However we do ask that we have the opportunity to collect some information about your pet and its future.
It is also expected that all pets will be controlled in a manner that ensures they do not provide a nuisance or safety risk to other residents.
Units Currently Available
$209,500 – $249,500*
* Please note not all units we have available are displayed on the website, for more information please call: